Sunday, May 3, 2009

29/4 take pic

me

azman and say ling

jlcs, pcc, wen and me

family members

pcc (dai gor) teaching

luilui

hellen and me

cute cute hong and me

peace~

'lao jiao' here

st.john ambulans

5s2 class

persatuan bahasa cina


2day go skul..
hv take pic for all persatuan and kelab...
when take pbc is kimia waktu...
after we take straight back class d lur..

when fizik period, tat c2p teacher scold again...
scold pcc and me..but scold pcc more kaolat..
compare us and in st.john d us...
nabeh, complain bout bilik rawatan again...
really kao pe kao bu...
keep marah n marah...beh tahan her..
pcc oso brave la, still dare answer her loudly..
if she scold again next time, i wan scold back d..
wth..

nite when pasar malan wif jun hau, san, hong n my bro.
saw jj, ah pia, soh wee n lin yu there....
long time din saw them d..
buy something there n go pandamaran b play badminton d..
saw xb sit there wait for me so i go chat wif him n let others play sin lur..
sang teck, xb n me chat alot things...
10pm, they back d then i go play badminton lur..
11pm back jor..
still nid prepare uniform for 2molo...
tired...

30/4
take pic for unit beruniform...
we keep take pic here n take pic there...
walk till whr, take till whr..
all of us is zi lian guy..

2 comments: