Wednesday, May 13, 2009

9/5 wesak day

today bout 12 pm, my mum fetch me go yen's house cuz wanna do card for datin...
to celebrate she wan retired d..hahaz...
we 5d5d do card there cuz yen's family wanna go paipai...
2day is wesak day...
so her mum fetch kl and me go hq and they go paipai lur..
saw alot vad and officer there, keep ask y i wear casial come here...
hmm, actually is juz come here n wait my frenz come fetch me..
others, can c ur here oso...miss neh..

bout 2 something, xb reach d n fetch me go bukit tinggi 555 to eat and his fren..
manatau, he duno how go bt from hq there, we go in a wrong road but hocai no gong dao ke yi la..
hahaz..reach there, 1st thing order food and eat lur...
hungry dao sei ah...
after tat, we chat alot things n make alot jokes there...

i heard ppl behind me talk about diabolo and elisa...
hahaz...said someone's fren d sister go taiwan there get prize oso..
i really wan shout...ya, i know her, it's elisa....
hahaz....but din do la..
how can listen other's ppl talking there....

about 4 something, xb fetch me back d lo...
it is so tired 2day...

No comments:

Post a Comment