Saturday, May 9, 2009

6/5

after experiment (pcc, elisa and my hand )

2day i din go for pm class, cuz 7 of us go LK room there n quickly done our project..
but can't finish at all oso...
elisa, san, wen, kie, ning, jeremy and me..
then 3rd period juz back class, heard tat pm teacher had wrotten our name in buku kawalan..
but we did not care it at all...it is not so important for us so we din hv any respond..
other, we r form 5 now jor, wan tangkap tangkap lur..

chemistry period gt do experiment but after do tat experiment...
my hand become dirty n can't wash it clean..
after tat, see tat not only my hand..
my frenz almost all oso like tat..
tt teacher said maybe kena burn, can't jatuh d, nid a long time..

omg, tis sunday i still hv to go to dinner ah..
so ugly ah, c it...>>
if wan halo wif others, they all sure know my hand so ugly n dirty yer..
lol..

when nite go tt, saw somebody's bf fetch she come, n they very sweet neh...
her bf go to c her's mother...
everything run well...
congratulation them lur...quite envy them d...hahaz

but u??

after tt, my mammy come fetch me and bring my brother, me go pasar there drink si ko soup..
saw wei keet there, he still d same la...hehez..
after bout half an hour, back home n do my homework d lur...

No comments:

Post a Comment