Wednesday, May 20, 2009

birthday party and steamboat party

shou xing gong ( pcc ) and me



peace I


shou xing gong and me


choon vern, sin yun and me



peace II



peace III

15/5

2day after tt 8 something, choon vern come fetch san, elisa n me..

fetch elisa go qing nian 1st then we go hui ling's house gather..

after tat, we go eat steamboat tat near her house...

we eat eat n chat chat....

eat till very full....



then we decide go hui ling's to play...

we go there 5d sing birthday song....

n keep take pic lur...



today is celebrate pcc, shirley and choon vern's birthday...

but shirley not here....cuz she tt lur..

but our plan still running....

quite happy 2day cuz i can go out and celebrate wif them....



16/5

2day morning i go hq wif zhi wei..

her mother fetch me go cuz we wanna go there interview about marching bend..

but my mother dun wan i go join anymore d...

no choice....
finish d meeting, zhi wei and me decide to walk to go to raja lumu there..

but lilian see us at road there n fetch us go there...cuz she live pandamaran there oso..

we go lumu there cuz i wanna go in front lumu there maggie lim to cut hair..

juz cut short abit nia..can't c it at all....hahaz

after cut, go beside there..my aunt's house...

inside hv a gal duno who pulak...

then i ask my aunt...

she is my cousin's gf....

my aunt wanna show me tat her son wanna marry d pic for me..

but her son borrow to his fren d..

nid to wait next time lo...

tis end of may, her son wanna marry d lo...

so sweet sweet love neh...

always see them 2 ppl come 2 ppl go....


nite go yen syn's house cuz having steamboat party there..

about 10++ ppl at there and eat 2gether...

quite happy d...

i never come out gather wif them n eat wif them...

it's a memory for me oso...

about 1o something, chuan jian fetch me back grandmother's house d lo..

when reach home, find tat my things forget to bring back...

so i call yen syn...n tell her muz add oil there...

beibei, u muz jia you there ya...

we r waiting u back...

everything will be fine..













2 comments:

  1. i saw ur's supporting n wishing here~i was feeling touching o~thx 4 ur's support ^^

    ReplyDelete