Saturday, March 13, 2010

keep go out and go out

ytd hang out with my skype friends....
we go eat bak kut teh and go green box chiong K...
1st time went out wif them...
wei sen still fall down after we eat our bah kut teh...
we all laugh until beh tahan...

night went out wif my 2nd family...
only some of them attend tonite...
but we had chat alot today...
i gonna go apply college and start my college life soon...

today went out find uncle terrance wif zhi wei and jun jie...
talk about our future....
zhi wei confirm continue form 6...
and me confirm go YTL international college to learn hotel management...

after tat, we went aeon...
eat bar-b-q plaza, find lay khim and hang gai...
we saw bags tat we like...
but i had nt enuf money to buy...
so zhi wei buy only...>.<

i wanna go i-city..
i heard they all said there very leng...
but i haven go there before...
hope can go wif my friends...





No comments:

Post a Comment