Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Hair Style


trying formal shirt inside fitting room


tat day noon when Aeon wif my family
i wanna buy formal t-shirt for my 1st day college [ orientation day ]
we walked around aeon and jusco, finally get 1 at ELEMENTS...
after tat, we went old town to yam cha~~
my bro and me order rendang chicken rice...yummy~~
i like it, until today i juz realize...lolz
then i back and folo friends go jogging..


-------------------------------------------

ytd morning i went cut my hair..
change a new style ady..
it maybe looks weird cuz nt match wif my mature face??
hmm, watever..juz left it~~

after tat, i went my grandma's house take lunch...
hua come fetch me and we went Aeon BBT watch movie
Pandora Box really funny...hahaz..
its a nice movie...

after tat, 5 something we went chiong K until 9pm..
tired and hv alot fun there...
finish chiong K, sure go supper la~~
go 555 supper wif my friends and then about 11pm back d..
a happy day~~
long time din go watch movie since i back from NS...
thanks my friends...^^



my new hair style [act cute-ing]



Green Box




miss you & love you...muackx..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment