Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Short update ❤

yesh, time to update my blog...
26/3 nite my bro and i folo darry go PJ..
after tat, we go ss2 mamak yam cha..
i eat nasi lemak ayam pandan..it is tasty..
1am something just reach home...

the 2nd day morning 27/3
7am wake up cuz i nid go for undang test..
go sri andalas there gather and tat uncle fetch us go having our exam..
we r wait there so long...
4pm i juz reach home..
spent whole day and my time there..really waste..
duno so early go there for wat...SUCKX
and my undang test FAIL ><
it is my 2nd time test but still fail..
who can teach me??
i know it use logic and i really concentrate on doing every question but still fail...
my friend all said tembak-tembak also PASS...issh...
this friday i will go having undang exam again..
hope can PASS...GOD BLESS ME

nite went grandma's house and chat wif my cousin sisters
and supper...fatty luilui ><
11pm back home..tired...feel headache =)

------------------------------------------------

gossh, tis few days din go out..keep stay at home..
but ytd 29/3 i wan go swimming wif my friends..
mana tau go there, din open...
so we go KP cuz tat guy wan piercing...
after tat, back home...
will go swimming on next day...
I'm waiting...

4 comments:

  1. hey there =x
    hope u still remember me ><
    how r u nia ?
    everything gud ???XD
    hope u pass ur undang yar !!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiii =)
    hmm, u r my mtt and skype friend izit??
    i am fine...how about euu??
    everything r fine here ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ~~ yup yup
    mtt n skype
    but v long long time din talk dy =x
    BTW i'm fine too =]

    ReplyDelete