Tuesday, November 17, 2009

明天就是SPM啦~

2molo already start SPM
18/11 - BM & SEJ
19/11 - BI & SEJ
20/11 - EST
these subjects tat i nid to take during tis week
my life start busy because of this SPM
quite a long time have to take during exam
exam time r different
so have to fash my parent
because i still haven learn car
cant drive car to skul
-----------------------------------
juz now juz finish bm tt
teacher and friends already get d tips
and we keep learn
do revision there a while
then go my grandpa's house
take my lunch
nasi lemak
after tat, i go my relatives house tat just beside here
her friends r over there
and such a gal is my boy's fren d gf
i still blur
stand up and ask my cousin who r your frenz tat is xx's gf
then tat gal raise up her hands
lolx..i tot she was nt there...
after they back, her brother back
he promote his wat wat promotion
i still haven understand all then my mom nid back jor
----------------------------
tat promotion is about wat juz pay rm100
i - can get a card such as visa card then we can don nid bring so much money when go out
ii - can free 38 hours call and 500 sms every month ( but nid members to members )
iii - free 2D1N 4star hotel ( only at penang or langkawi )
iv - free a product ( for skin )
................
tis promotion juz until next year april
after i understand all the details
and when i free maybe after spm
i will infrom my friends about tis promotion
hope my friends can buy it too
it really worth
--------------------------
hope form 5 students good luck on their spm
gambateh~
ti gong popi popi
2molo b4 go skul muz pray ya...
muackx

3 comments:

  1. lui lui..must gambateh oh..hehe..
    give all my support to u..
    jz do ur very best..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAMBATEH~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx von von and itik~~
    i will try my best~~
    gambateh too~~
    muackx.......

    ReplyDelete