Monday, November 30, 2009

♣ Thanks my babe

today whole day stay at home
since from wake up 11am til now 6.14pm still online
on msn
edit pic
check facebook
watch movie
chatting wif fren
lunch in front pc
eat ice-cream in front pc
and now
update blog
quite a lazy day
although i will feel headache if keep sit in front pc
but i still do it
cuz really nth to do
dont want to do revision on physics lur...
actually today wan go hospital pantai to check my body
but my mammy is nt free
juz now ask ms zhong about physics tuition 2molo..
wau...9am - 1pm juz focus on physics...
damn sxxk...
i sure blur blur
after tt, i still nid go pantai check my body
hope everything will be fine
hope can fast fast know d result then i dont nid so worry
juz now msn chat wif little louix
we chat alot
she oso felt tat i lose my smile
and look quite emo tis few weeks
but it really alot things r happen during tis few months
although we r nt very close
but she still know my feelings
know my situations
sometime i really gt alot pressure
friend...
love...
family...
academic..
my body....
i know all ppl oso hv their own pressure
finally i can feel it
cuz last time i was nt very care
duno y and duno when start will feel like tis
besides, she gives me some suggestion oso
i will try to do it
and wont lose my smile anymore
thx louix cuz chatting wif me so long
thx louix cuz u let me sharing my secret wif u
thx louix cuz u r trust me nowadays and share me your secret
thx louix cuz u r know my feelings & situations as well
ohya...yahoo...
2molo start december jor...
still hv 21 days then i will go genting highlands wif my friends
tat i never go out play over night wif friends
i will appreciate when it is come
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEin52r-ygdS9XDzYaib-TC87h-oFDIuoYxHQnaHQRD5t5nIGDHqymMTkNto7Fd6huSOxPUiekcFseBJ_0F0Mnen5Crxwr1anIj5wpOuJZZ4GjcAZWK2-RVg6liiCbmYql3uapb34XZUEsp2/s1600/DSC01079_副本.jpg">

No comments:

Post a Comment