Saturday, November 12, 2011

11.11.11

11.11.11
today is a special day for everyone
 no matter u r single or in a relationship, you are giving happiness here
100 years only can meet 11.11.11
not everyone can celebrate this day
so we must appreciate it

this day, i went out with my lovely family
went out to take delicious breakfast with rice, fish, vege and so on

then go back prepare to go out with my beloved one
took photo while waiting for him to come and pick me up

 my outfit - black dress and sunglass
i love this photo very much !
then i help my sister dress up also

 hows her look?
not bad right? xD

we go to sunday pyramid 
when we reach there, we straight find a place to eat
cuz late already

then we walk around sunway 

 my dear and me 

when we shopping, i saw my babe friend also !
talk a while with her :)

then take photo in toilet again

 my sister and me 

look alike?

 then we go to mini toon
i choosing something else
and my dear made this for me

beside, we also go to buy conepizza and starbuck coffee to buy foods and drinks
I love starbucks !


 Love you you

i know 2mr start i wanna go training for 4 months already !
wait me back lo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment