Tuesday, November 8, 2011

【11月4日 -- 日记】

 So long never update my blog 
due to i was so bz this few days 

well, i will 1 by 1 update my blog

Let's talk about last friday
i went out with my dear
We went to Pavilion to have our dinner

Chocolate lounge @ Pavilion

The time when we order still have set menu
so i order spaghetti set which with orange juice

 talk about my food
this spaghetti really nice, creamy but wont feel sick
and the bread so soft
I love this spaghetti so much ! 

but my dear order roasted chicken chop

chicken chop abit hard
i feel only the sauce nice but its not enough

besides that, we also order side dish
which is cheese omelette with garlic bread and red bean
bread of cuz nice
and omelette just normal for me

after that, we went to watch a new movie
Shark Night 

this movie talk about a group of peoples left shark go and attack the peoples 
to have the real show video and earn money

but the end, all of them been eaten by shark also ! 
I hate bad peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment