Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Start My IP

Lets update how was my life in Kuantan
14th and 15th November
3 of us have orientation 
talk about CE value and so on

16th of November
we started to work
Left - Emberlyn (Front Office Department)
Right - Jennifer (F&B Department)
The MIDDLE one of cuz is me 
currently i'm training in sales department
for this 3 weeks i will training in catering sales
and the other 3 weeks in corporate sales

Starting to work, get involve this 2nd IP in Vistana Kuantan
everything is fine
All also ladies in catering sales
so i like to talk to them 
working in a happy and comfortable environment

besides that, i waiting my babe to come back from taiwan
finally she came back and we went out for drinks

JR Cafe 
JR means Just Relax 
is a nice place to yam cha for teenagers

there also have a very good decorations 
lighting decorations

my babe also bought some souvenirs for me
she brought all these souvenirs from taiwan
sweets, masks and chocolates !

i love all these things
especially the small bra packet and all the chocolates 

so many different types of chocolates 
i can slowly finish these all xD
i love chocolates

19th, i went to swiss garden resort to have a look
my babe brought me there and we walked around there
many peoples were swimming in seaside and also swimming pool
seems so happening over there

A very relaxing resort 



ME ! 
I will come here again during this 4 months



No comments:

Post a Comment