Friday, November 11, 2011

【11月6日 -- 日记】

This morning i woke up early to pack my luggage
because i'm heading to Melaka to enjoy my sem break

Take photo while waiting my friend to pick me up
we went there for about 2 hours 
then we found a place to take our lunch
the food at Melaka was really nice and cheaper compare to KL

Night we were go to town there and try satay celup
we found the most famous place to try the food
but the queue was long enuf
we were lining up and waiting for 2 hours ++

but everything was worth
i tried the food that i never try
Love this after trying this 

this was a photo that i took with a big big prawn
yummy ! nice taste :)

 emberlyn and me

The next day morning
we went to town and find foods to eat

 wearing sun glass 
cool? 

 emberlyn and me

we tried out the chicken rice ball today

 We waited for about 25 mins then our turn
luckily the food quite fast
all of us so hungry 

 chicken rice ball ! 
this was the 1st time i tried out this shop !
really nice ~
next time i will bring my family to eat at here

after that, we were driving around 
and saw TMM
which is The Majestics Melaka
wanted to find our seniors but they not free


we went to some where to buy souvenir and some specialties to my family

i know my mom sure love this !
so i bought for her

and i also bought this to drink

 nice taste
and u must try this !


I love Melaka food and everything :D

No comments:

Post a Comment