Saturday, November 12, 2011

【11月12日 -- 日记】

Today woke up early morning
because i had to go Kuantan start my training on Monday
although how i don't want, also time for me to leave this place

My dear, pls take good care of yourself ! 
Rest more and drink more water !
your body cant tahan if u really so stress ><
I will try my best to get leave and come back and meet up you 
wait me back  


After had our breakfast bah kut teh
then we started our journey to go Kuantan

so took photo with my sister
and fetch her back home 
love you mui ! 
pls take good care of family member and anything let me know !

due to this is the 1st time, my family brought us there
Around 4 hours then finally reached Kuantan !

we went to eat seafood 
not really nice at that restaurant ><
then, went to Teluk Cempedak to enjoy the sea view

emberlyn and me

emberlyn



Is me !
I love the sea here !
So big and it was so windy =)



And now, my family went back after we had our breakfast !
Thanks my dad to drive me here
Thanks my mom to give me pocket money 
Thanks my family that came and brought us around Kuantan
so that we can know this place well 

 love you all 
wait me back on CNY
i will try and get holidays to go back !

Stay tough, cheer !
all the best to my 2nd IP =D

No comments:

Post a Comment