Tuesday, November 8, 2011

【11月5日 -- 日记】

That day early morning i went to IELTS resit test
then rush back because i have to go meet my friends for dinner

but when i reach home
all collegues were busying make up and dress up for halloween party which held in college
but i never join because i have date early on

yet, some of them ask me to help them make up
the guy beside me is my model
how was his scary look?
i have that potential to be make up artist? 


of cuz, i have to take photo with my model
Vampire =)

Next, which is vampire with ghost hug together
feel weird right? 
hahas


when this 2 guys hug together, all of us laugh non stop

then my turn to take photo with ghost
this ghost also dress up like real 1 


after done make up for them and took photo with them
then we rushing to go out
Lastly, we made a decision which was go Neway and sing K
Sing K is my favourite
and i have so long never sing 

emberlyn and me

we had our buffet dinner there and drinks with kampai
I never taste kampai also
the taste not bad actually

I love purple colour as well
Oh yeah

today our sing K time which was from 8.30pm until 5am
but we sang until 3am

wow, unbelievable !
this was my 1st time because we sang for about 6 + hours


peace ! Nice to meet you guys actually !
Bryan, Elson and Wei Ming
Next time sing again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment