Friday, November 11, 2011

【11月10日 -- 日记】

Today i went out with my family
took breakfast together
we went to Meru Klang there to do something
then eat bah kut teh there 

what a sunny day

after that, i realise that i have to go buy my shoes
so my dad left my sis and me at Aeon BBT
and both of us had our good time

Going out 
took a photo with my lovely sister

when reach, we walked around Aeon BBT
then sat down and talked and took photo

my cute sister
she treat me this sister very good !
love her :)

after i bought my shoe, we went to Cafe 1986 with chris
because we wanna see our friend and i want to find my dear

this was my drinks - Strawberry kisses
nice taste actually but i not really love it

and then we also ordered a spaghetti since i heard many ppl said the spaghetti here very nice

but when i tried this
i feel not really nice compare to what i ate last week at chocolate lounge

i also went out with my friends

karen and me


jocelyn and me

alicia and me

Every long long time only can meet with this gang
appreciate it !
meet u all next time :D

1 comment: