Sunday, October 16, 2011

【10月16日 -- 日记】

Saturday !
Whole day stay at home do nothing
but night went out with my dear again
Take a picha 1st xD


We went to i-city, shah alam
it was my 3rd time to go there
from 1st time until now it really changed a lot
don't have to pay parking fee until now need to pay rm5 per entry
don't have to pay for snow walk but now need also

sweet memory of us xD

and nearby there also have many shops now
this was one of the shop which full with lighting stuffs
i wore this, pink colour reben~
Nice mah?

ugly? or cute? hahas
then my dear want me to wear this !
I hate this actually
because i watch a movie and it talked about people using this to scare people and kill them
The most important is don't scare me with these kind of scary things
i will really cry in front of you ><

Nice leh?
i love the lighting

nowadays there also have quite many activities to play over there
some games just like fun fair
This is the one same with genting 
i don't know what is that call ><
but i had played, each ppl rm5 

Look exciting right? xD

before we started to play
so nice, just feel like cold wind blow towards me

My dear also bought candy floss to eat
so sweet !


No comments:

Post a Comment