Sunday, October 30, 2011

【10月31日 -- 日记】

This few days i was busying for my finals exam 
now only finish 2 papers 
which is Australian Wine subject and Human Resource subject
 
And now also prepare for coming exam paper
this week everyday i'm full with all the exam subject
everyday have to dating with the exam paper
so make me have to burn mid-night oil with the particular subject
it makes me cannot sleep well every night
i can't rest well everyday
feel so tired and sleepy during exam also 
but i also try my best to do my exam paper



Altough today is Sunday buti still have to go MCD whole day to do revision and assignment
all the assignments have to pass up b4 all the finals finish
Oh No !

Now i only gt time to update my blog 
sorry to my beloved followers :)

And the same time now, i need to continue my studies again
2mrw is my tough paper - Accounting !
Oh gosh, god bless me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment