Monday, October 10, 2011

Bukit Tinggi Trip

 Last weekend, we went for a trip
which is Bukit Tinggi @ Pahang

Early morning wake up to prepare 

 On the way to bukit tinggi
i bring along my pig pig xD

 yanyan and me

 I love this picture

about 1 hour then we reach already
going up this place i feel wanna vomit
is round and round ><

but anyway, we reach colmar tropicale - berjaya hills

 this is the place 
quite nice

and we walk around that place
just a small place actually
and there has 2 white swans and 2 black swans

 White swans keep swimming around
but black swans just stop at certain place

 the water fountain

after tat, we take a bus to go rabbit park

 emberlyn and me

such a cute white rabbit
actually here not only has rabbit
it also has deer, hamster, horse and so on

after tat, we back to see performance
fire performance
and french ladies dancing with audiences as well


Not only that, we also go to japanese village 
car can't go in so everyone of us nid to walk up
really exhausted when walking up

 look at the road

many big gold fish over here

we went to kimono rental and wear kimono
and peoples from arab also keep wanna take photo with us

Arab peoples @.@

embelyn and me

front view
yanyan, emberlyn and me

back view
me, emberlyn and yanyan

mami yanyan and me

sweet mami and daughter

then go back KL
b4 back home, we went to The Curve to eat

Going back home

Nice trip
is my 1st time to go this place
i hope can go there next time with my family or my beloved :D

No comments:

Post a Comment