Saturday, October 15, 2011

葡萄酒情人节 ♥


Valentine's Day 
It's friday
time to go back my hometown

before went back my home
i actually went to Sixx Bar to have my romance dinner with my dear
this was my 1st time to come this place and try out the food


The overview of this bar quite relax and romantic
I ordered black pepper chicken chop
because i love to eat chicken !
hahas


Vege, mash potato, sweet corn and garlic bread with mushroom
I love this chicken chop 
And i also ordered a mushroom soup which there also serve with garlic bread
awesome ! Garlic bread so nice :D

After that, we went to watch movie since i don't feel want to go back so early
I rather spend time with my dear 
Movie time - Real Steel

It's midnight movie 
this movie talk about fighting between robots
Nice movie
I feel ending is touching too 
should go and watch it =)

This month was how i celebrate my valentine day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment