Sunday, October 23, 2011

【10月22日 -- 日记】

 Back to hometown

Have a very long long talk with my mom
talk about college
talk about what should i do after diploma
talk about where should i work
I love you, mom ! 
Thanks for support me !

This day my 1st meal which is just eat french fries and drink coke 
MCD around 5.30pm
long time never like tat
actually is i no appetize to eat from morning till tat time

Then night go out dinner with my beloved dear, bro and sister
We go Meru Klang there eat steam fish
so delicious and nice eh


quite many times came here and eat
and it still consider yummy for me
Of cuz, thanks my dear bring me here for the 1st time =)
 
 my dear and me

Then go for movie


Sector 7 
which is a Korean movie
this movie also very nice

the middle girl very cool and she get to kill the monster

this movie talk about a guy accidentally created a monster that will kill people
tat monster can stand for fire and water also
At last, only 1 gal survive


really a nice movie for me
just some part feel boring 
1st time watch korean movie in cinema also

Last, snap a photo with my natural look and my new black spec 

No comments:

Post a Comment