Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy time

Too boring at home and take this picture with my dad's i-phone

weird right?
my friend all ask why my father own an i-phone but not buy for me
cuz all said i-phone mostly is use by teenager 
haha, all said my father so on just because of that !

I hope my father i-phone can give me
so that i can play often without waiting to go back home and online
but is too many procedures nid to do
so i will consider that as well 
buy 1 more i-phone or other phone after this !
So from now, need to save my money already ><
Too sad, nobody support me

Back to my topic, this few days busying of all the assignments
Final exam next week
So all the assignments need to hand in before that !
Somemore performance for Japanese guest also fall on exam week
spend time to practice and study study study
I dun want resit again ><

No comments:

Post a Comment