Sunday, October 23, 2011

【10月23日 -- 日记】

Special day for today 
which is i have to attend my beloved dear's grandma birthday dinner
this time is his mom's mom

i never meet them
also another tension time for me
wait he finish work
then help me groom my hair
curl it and make it nicer



this is the photo during process xD

after 15 mins
my hair done

Nice mah?
Actually i also duno @.@
wait you all to comment me ~

Then, we fast go to the place 
they start eating already cuz we r late
then we eating while some of his auntie is singing there

my dear intro his family to me
his auntie keep take photo for us also

after eat birthday cake
having some karaoke time with them
having photography section with them
then i nid to go back already
b4 tat, i wish his grandma happy birthday ~
Of cuz i very happy to meet them
they treat me as part of their family member ! wow xD

Go back to KL
after this, need to study hard already
because my final exam is reach 

so study hard for this sem
i dun hope have any resit again
god bless me can pass all the subjects !

No comments:

Post a Comment