Friday, October 21, 2011

【10月21日 -- 日记】

Is Friday again !
Went out with my dear
we went to Starhill Gallery and have our 3.6 menu food at Luk Yu Tea House

after that, we went to sw to buy clothes
but when pass by farenheit we saw this
and i snap it down

I duno what car is that !
but inside was sitting a driver and Arabian lady !

Then shopping at Sungai Wang
hoho, 1st time went out with dear and wearing spec =)

my dear and i also bought some clothes over there
I think i spend too much this 2 days
need to stop spending already :(

Walk until 7 something like tat,
went back Klang
It was jam and raining day !
I love jam because i can stay longer in car with my dear
chit chat with him 
i gonna leave here and leave him for 4 months due to my training
I miss him and everyone :(

Around 10 something then i reach my sweet home 
i bought supper for my family as well
I feel so happy cuz i saw they all was eating so happy

After eat, i was so full
so i take photo with my lovely sister and we also pillow talk then :)

I miss my family and my friends :(

No comments:

Post a Comment