Saturday, April 24, 2010

♥ go out with friends

ytd nite hau 8 something come fetch me go hl's house
and we all having party meeting there
lolz, really full cuz i eat alot
after tat yen reach here
and she buy Donut
all of them nid to finish it
but still left 1 tat i bring back home

about 12am, we go bayu tinggi Blue Sky yam cha
so yao yeng cuz a big gang
and saw yong wei, jeremy tat boys gang there
almost 2am just reach home
really is a good night for us to gather
no suffer around and only very happy with them
really funny and cute

--------------------------------------------------

today morning go out breakfast with my family
at bayu tinggi
quite a delicious breakfast
then my dad fetch me go MCD at bbt
bought an ice-cream cone and sit down waiting pcc them come
after a few minutes, they reach and they having their breakfst there

about 1pm, we decide go Aeon for a walk
go padini find yen
then i also go find lay khim
miss her
wanna go find jack but he is nt at his stall
he is having lunch with his friend

but then is the time we want to go hq attend our meeting
so i leave Aeon jor
my mom also call me
recently my mom and brother also at Aeon shopping

reach hq and so gam rain jor
well, luckily we r early reach hq
after tat, heavy rain ><
start meeting until 5pm
cuz having interview also

after pcc,san,hl,sy and me finish interview
then we back home
fetch hl back 1st
after tat, we turn in a road
manatau gt policeman there and
we almost kena saman
but at last, give him kopi duit

then my turn to back
reach home and take a nap
wake up do my housework and online

nite go out with zai and my brother
they go cc and i go out with jj
go fetch my ah fa then go aeon eat
finish eat back tat port klang cc
fa them go other place
i go cc there play fb game
saw many staj members there
all long time no see

12am go Blue Sky yam cha also
eat till very full
and saw friends and my uncle there
1++ reach home
tired but full
have to late sleep
good night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment