Saturday, April 17, 2010

♥ KLCC PC Fair & 4 Seasons & Old Town

ytd nite 1 something juz asleep...
actually wan 9 something just wake up...
mana tau, my mom almost 8am then wake me up jor...
wan i go pasar with her...
damn tired ><

then back do my housework and prepare to go out...
today's trip - PC Fair at KLCC convention hall...

about 1pm we reach there...
parking...
then we walk there...
boon sheng, jun hau, my bro and me (4 persons)
really alot things to c and buy...
and full of ppl...
faint @_@

i buy a earphone...
and jh buy alot...
i also have to compare which laptop is match for me to buy it...
well, i get my idea...
thx jh and bs...

about 3pm, we finish it and wanna take our lunch...
bs wan go 'Happy 4 Season'
so we go Wangsa Maju there eat...
hoho, it also d 1st time i enter in this...
[ Restaurant Happy 4 Seasons ]

it gt 4 seasons inside this restaurant...
summer, autumn, spring and winter...
nice =]

then we order our lunch and keng gai while waiting our food

they told me wat is special here...
this place is quite nice for me...
i will go next time if gt chance...

finish eating then we back lo...
i take a nap inside car...
really beh tahan jor...
headache...
nt enuf slp ><
about 6pm, i reach home jor...
thx jh cuz fetching my bro and me...
bout 8.30pm go out with zai and my bro
my brother wanna go cc play dota with him
so i go out with him
we go fetch huat and fetch him go back to bath
while waiting him, i drive his car around huat's house there
it is the 2nd time i drive car without license
well, i am nt too bad

after tat, we go bukit tinggi Old town to take our dinner
it ady 10 something night
then go his friend's house - choon loong
long time din c them ady
all dai kor jor
then, he fetch me back cc there and wait for my bro them

12am, they come out and said wan go eat
omg, so i have to accompany them go Port klang eat
listen they r talking about DOTA ><
and 1am reach home

tired ><
have to take rest now
good night =D

No comments:

Post a Comment