Tuesday, April 6, 2010

❤ Miss my kor kor

well, ytd i stay at home and din go anywhere...
hehez, good girl right??
actually my friend wan ajak me go GEnting...
but is in a sudden and i am sure my parents wont allow...
so whole day i stay at home and spent my time to do all d houseworks...
evening just finish it all...
night din go out lo...
TIRED ><
God bless me....finally my 'ji mui' come jor
bcuz it ady 1 month din come...

---------------------------------

today woke up in d morning,
the 2nd day (my stomach damn pain)
and i same as usual...
done my houseworks and online....
its really bored
but then i'm organising and discussing 2molo's gathering...

juz now 2.30pm, kor suddenly call me said go eat 'yao yao bing'...
so i go out wif him lo..my bro folo also...xD
we go pandamaran B there eat..
chat alot and damn miss my kor kor ^^
cuz i long time din see him jor..
nowadays he work & stay outside so he seldom back home..
after tat, he bring me go 7-11 cuz i want to reload my fon...
then, back home lo...

luckily we back home faster...
cuz now ady raining heavily...
and i gonna off now..
buaii, muackx =)

No comments:

Post a Comment