Sunday, April 4, 2010

❤ Outgoing

ytd noon, i went aeon wif my mom,sis and bro...
bro go find his friends learn magic...LOL
then 3 of us go popular cuz my sister want to buy books...
after tat, we walked around aeon...
ytd is full of ppl..

then, my mom want to go Lavender eat bread...
so we go in and i order food...
song lim, chin tian, lee shi, chen xiang and chee xiong there..
5 of them are working at there...
finish order, i go find my friend...saw cute face again there..haha =)

about 5pm, reach home and done my housework / online / bathing..
7 something, jun hau come to fetch us and we go Coconut Flower, Telok Gong...
we eat seafood and celebrate yen's birthday there...

10pm - second round = Jeth coffee house
we yam cha and celebrate ah loong's birthday :D
nt only tat, 13 of us keep chit chat and laugh so loud ytd nite
cuz our 'tai gong' keep talk about wat KLKL...
12.30pm we all back home
happy but tired



just reach home
and start zi lian jor ^^



huhu, blow kiss to you my dear and my babe ^^
miss you all so much
especially my NS friends



this pillow is full of meaning for me
is someone left it at me here after 10th march
babe, i miss you so much.....><
how r u there??
i know i can't contact you even sms
cuz u had no time and many things nid to do, care & worry there
and i hope to meet you up...
when you come over here??
we had promise all wanna have a gathering after this..
dont 4got it...
i am waiting =]



pose-ing ^^



last time wishing, happy birthday to YEN & LOONG
stay happy and all the best on everything
friendship forever
muackx ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment